Prerequisite for access to the online program is a valid registration for the event via online registration and the registration in the virtual conference portal.
- Your login data for the virtual conference portal will be sent to you by email on September 10, 2020
- If you register after September 10, 2020, you will automatically receive your access code after successful registration, which you can use to log into the conference portal.
Regular lecture sessions with pre-recorded presentations
The recorded presentations can be called up for the first time at the time stored in the program. After that they can be accessed in the online program at any time until September 30.
In the online program you will find a video player at the respective program points, with which you can watch the presentation directly in the online program.
If you have any questions about the presentation, you will find a Q&A/comment function directly at the program item, which you can use to share questions and comments with the other participants or to respond to them. The authors of the presentation are immediately informed by e-mail when a question/comment is received.
For direct contact with the author, you can use the e-mail form.
The workshops are designed in a mannor, that the last lecture is a live stream. This is either a practical presentation, or a talk followed by a discussion via live chat. Every listener has the possibility to ask questions to the moderators via chat function at the time of the live stream. Thus a lively discussion is possible via the live stream. We hope that this will be used by you.
The live sessions will be recorded in audio and video and will be published in the online program as a recording after the live session.
Technical requirements for live stream speakers
- As a speaker, you will be contacted by our technical service provider in advance to discuss the details of preparing for your presentation, the procedure and the technical requirements
- A cable Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth of at least 15 MBit/s download and upload (no mobile network)
- PC or laptop with at least one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox in the latest version
- Functional camera and microphone for voice and video transmission
- Please log in to the virtual event room timely
Technical requirements for delegtes
- Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth of at least 5 MBit/s Download
- Computer or mobile device with at least one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox in the latest version